Monday, February 11, 2013

TWI…[2.11.13]

This Weekend, I went to a body shaping class. I had originally thought my friend, Moj, had said it was Body Pump [which is a little bit different] but I was wrong. I also was under the impression that it would not 90 minutes long, again, I was wrong. It was a great class and my quads are still stupid sore. I can run 13 miles for 3 hours and have minimal soreness, but throw some weights & burpees at me and I’m crying like a small child that realized Santa isn’t real.

This Weekend, I came home with a cat. My friend, Brandi, who keeps Lillie for me on occasion [Thanks Brandi! You’re a lifesaver!] had a stray show up at her house. After talking to the husband we decided we could certainly use an outside cat to keep those pesky field mice away from invading our home [country living, gots to love it!] I’m a huge cat lover, so I was thrilled and Lillie definitely was/is too. She’s a really sweet cat and even the husband couldn’t deny her adorableness. We’ve named her Smoky. We thought about naming her Ashes, but we figured with Lillie it’d probably turn into more of an Asses and we don’t need no more asses in our house. Three is plenty.

2013-02-08 17.52.46It was an interesting 15 minute ride home, that’s for sure.

This Weekend, I made my second vlüg. I tried to reign it in, but yeah, I talk too much. So it’s nearly 18 minutes of horrible facial expressions & even more horrible singing as I talk about love songs. You can expect to laugh at me tomorrow as I link up with Katie & Shauna for That’s My Jam. Because I love you and know you absolutely cannot wait to witness the smoothness of my man voice, here are a few snapshots for your viewing pleasure. #imanidiot20130210215756(2) 20130210215756(1)This Weekend, I did not run per my training schedule for the Bearathon. I’d say it was because I was stupid sore from that body shaping class [this is partially true] but mostly it was because I wanted to take a nap instead. I moved the run from yesterday to today [which is what I did last week too], so I may just go through and adjust my schedule to do this for the remaining 6 weeks.

9 comments:

Sar said...

Naps > training runs. Just saying.

Lills looks so devious in the photo with Smoky Asses, I love it. It's like she's already planning on when to pull her tail at the most opportune time so that Smokey Asses will jump up and attack you while driving. Good thing we know Lillie is much sweeter than that!

Tristan Bouc said...

Oh man, I just checked out "That's My Jam." Those are words I say all the time and people look at me like I'm crazy. But now that I know it's a real thing, you bet I will be linking up as well! Cause, well, that's totes my jam! :)

Abbey said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR VLUG.

Shauna said...

Ahahah I can't wait to see your video!!

Miranda said...

you go girl and awwwww I love you new kitty!!

Breenah said...

Sundays are definitely more suited for naps than running.

Katie said...

So SO excited for your vlug! Like, words cannot even describe.

And STOP IT WITH THE CAT. I want a cat sooo badly but have promised myself to wait until I think I am mostly done having babies. Come to think of it, I may go buy a cat tomorrow! (just kidding, sort of)

Laura Darling said...

What a cute little cat!! I like the name Ashes!

meg @ you're meaghan me crazy! said...

best vlüg ever. hands down. and those facial expressions killed me!